Probiotic Basics replenishes beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps balance yeast growth and promotes daily relief from gas, bloating and irregularity. Each micro pearl:
- Contains 8 Targeted Probiotic Strains (including Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium) to effectively counter the indiscriminate effects of today’s broad spectrum antibiotics and other lifestyle choices that can deplete the microbiome. (L. acidophilus; L. plantarum; L. fermentum; B. lactis; L. rhamnosus; L. casei; B. infantis; B. longum; plus FOS)
- 5 Billion Colony Forming Units per BIO-tract® pearl – which is equivalent to 75 Billion CFU (colony forming units) of standard probiotic capsules!
- Easy to Swallow. This tiny pearl is a fraction of the size of standard capsules. No wasted fillers, just micro-packed goodness.
- Naturally Derived Prebiotic (FOS) included in each pearl to help feed the probiotic for increased potency and effectiveness. Prebiotics are basically fibers that encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria throughout your colon.
- Long Shelf Life & No Refrigeration Necessary. With the patented LiveBac® manufacturing process, we offer a guaranteed shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture. Most probiotics don’t provide a date of any kind because their organisms die so quickly after being manufactured.
- Only Once per Day. That’s it. Because with time-release delivery, the full benefits are being delivered deep inside your gut hour by hour.
- Natural Probiotic Supplement. At Dr. Newton’s Naturals, we don’t believe in artificial.
- Made in the USA. Our probiotics are homegrown with care in Washington state, then tableted in Colorado.
Probiotic Basics reaches deep into your intestinal tract alive. Others don’t. Gas, bloating, irregularity, weakened immune system, malabsorption of nutrients, yeast growth and other health and digestive problems affect many of us on a regular basis. Probiotics help restore the beneficial gut bacteria that may have been depleted as a result of poor diet, the overuse of antibiotics, food poisoning or environmental toxins, and promote overall health and well-being.
However, studies show that without protection most probiotics entering the stomach won’t survive to reach optimal sites within the gastrointestinal tract. Most powders, liquids, capsules and even cultured dairy products retain only 4% of these sensitive organisms during passage through the stomach’s harsh environment. By utilizing patented BIO-tract® protection and time-release technology, Probiotic Basics increases that number to a remarkable 60%.
The BIO-tract Difference
When the Probiotics Basics tablet is moistened by gastric fluids, a gel matrix forms that creates a protective layer, shielding beneficial organisms from stomach acids and directing them to release later in their journey. Once inside the gastrointestinal tract, probiotics begin to release at consistent levels from the tablet core, delivering a potent percentage of living organisms throughout the day and throughout your gut, traveling deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most.
This is the only controlled-release delivery available for probiotics on the market today and is patented in 31 countries (US Patent 8,007,777 and 7,150,623). Finally, you can experience the full benefits that probiotics have to offer!