Nu-Zymes Plus is a 100% natural multi-enzyme nutritional supplement for improving digestion and staying regular. Each serving consists of two easy-to-swallow capsules that contain seven different digestive enzymes as well as Lactobacillus Acidophilus, a probiotic. Nu-Zymes Plus does not include artificial colors, sweeteners or chemicals.
Eat what you love with NuZymes Plus!
You’ve likely heard of enzymes and already know they are important for your digestion. But you may not know just how necessary enzymes are to every cell in your body—not just for digestion, but for all your physiological processes. Enzymes are your body’s workers. They are responsible for energy production, fighting infections and healing wounds, reducing inflammation, carrying away toxic waste and slowing the aging process. When you were young, you had an abundant supply of enzymes and energy. You felt great with enzymes to spare, which kept your body running efficiently.
Over time, you begin to lose that efficiency. You might not notice right away, but eventually you’ll realize you’re less able to eat some of the foods you love or are less able to recover as quickly from the aches and pains of weekend activities. This reduced digestive ability, vitality and stamina can signal an enzyme deficiency, specifically a protease deficiency.
Protease is the digestive enzyme needed to digest protein. Proteolytic enzymes break down the peptide bonds in protein to free the amino acids needed by your body. Additionally, these enzymes have been used in a variety of therapies based on studies indicating their benefits in oncology, inflammatory conditions and immune regulation. The following is a list of some possible health benefits of supplementing with protease:
- May improve symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease
- Helps repair cellular damage of stomach ulcers
- Could reduce osteoarthritis discomfort
- Encourages good digestive health
- May decrease gastric discomfort and gas
NuZymes Plus also includes the following:
- Amylase converts carbohydrates into simple sugars.
- Cellulase breaks down cellulose molecules into simple sugars.
- Pectinase is a pectic enzyme that breaks down the cell walls of plants.
- Lactase, a dairy sugar, converts lactose to glucose.
- Alpha-galactosidaseaids in the complete digestion of complex carbohydrates.
- Lipase breaks down dietary fats into fatty acids and glycerol.
- Invertase splits sucrose into glucose and fructose.
- CereCalase releases bound minerals found in phytic acid.
- Lactobacillusacidophilus, a probiotic, protects the intestinal tract against “bad” bacteria.
Combining different proteases from a variety of sources provides a much broader range of digestive capability. NuZymes Plus has dramatically increased lipase levels, which is especially helpful in the digestion of dietary fats.
Use NuZymes Plus digestive supplements with each and every meal you eat — particularly any meal that contains either processed or cooked food.Take one serving just before you start eating so that they start working immediately. The enzymes will send a message to your body and it will reduce the amount of stomach acid it produces for the next 40-60 minutes. While it is best to take NuZymes before beginning your meal, if you miss your dose, taking NuZymes Plus up to 3-4 hours after eating may still reduce some symptoms of indigestion. Minimize fluid intake during your meals, liquids will dilute all aspects of digestion. Other than a few sips with your meal, try to drink the majority of your liquids between meals.