Who doesn’t love a good success story? We really love them. We also love it when customers share their tips, so we’re passing six of the best suggestions for Skinny D success on to you!
- Replace one meal a day with Skinny D. It doesn’t matter if it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner. Do what works best for you.
- Drink Skinny D in a shot glass followed by 16-20 oz of water. Some people prefer to just get it over with, so to speak. So, cheers to you and down the hatch! Be sure to chase it with a couple glasses of water.
- Sip Skinny D over the course of a couple hours to help when sugar cravings hit. If you know you’re a grazer, this might be the best way to use Skinny D. Keep a glass on ice and when you feel hunger coming on, take a sip.
- Add Skinny D to your favorite low-sugar drink. Our favorite is pineapple juice. Be sure it’s low sugar though – you don’t want to add any unnecessary sweeteners. During the hot summer months, mix Skinny D, pineapple juice and ice in the blender and make it a frozen treat!
- Make Skinny D part of your commitment to a healthy diet and exercise. Skinny D is meant to help you in your weight loss journey, but it doesn’t work all by itself. You still need to eat sensibly and exercise at least 30 minutes each day.
- Eat a small amount of protein with Skinny D so you feel fuller longer. If you find yourself still hungry when replacing a meal with Skinny D, try including protein. A small handful of almonds or a cheese stick will work well.