If you find that you’re frequently not in the mood, you might just need to increase your sex drive naturally by eating these foods!
- Black Raspberries – Both the berries and the seeds will are rich in phytochemicals that enhance both libido and sexual endurance. Eat a handful a day to keep bedroom boredom at bay.
- Broccoli – The high vitamin C content in broccoli aids in blood circulation to organs and has been associated with improved female libido. Eat it raw, sautéed or cooked to give you a bedroom boost.
- Figs – Figs are considered excellent stimulants of fertility and enhance the secretion of pheromones. Before hitting the sack, you and your partner should each eat a few for a snack.
- Watermelon – Skip the chocolate if you’re looking for a sweet treat and go for watermelon instead. Researchers at the Texas A&M Fruit and Vegetable Improvement Center found that watermelon contains a phytonutrient called citrulline, which the body converts to relax blood vessels in the same way Viagra does.
- Lettuce – Be sure to have a salad each night with dinner! Researchers have found that iceberg lettuce contains an opiate that helps to activate sex hormones.
- Cloves – Used in India to treat sexual dysfunction, cloves are extremely versatile when it comes to cooking. Throw this sex superfood into your favorite exotic dish, brew it in hot apple cider or add it to a chai tea latte.